View highlights from our successful 3rd season as we give thanks to the volunteers.
Our Community’s Latest Urban Agriculture Program
View the FruitShare Season Report 2014
Our Mission Statement
- Improve community food security by improving access to fresh local food
- Provide volunteer opportunities for community members
- Enhance neighbourhood well-being by promoting connections and common interests
- Change citizen attitudes with respect to fruit/nut trees (from ornamental or nuisance trees to part of the food system)
- Educate participants on the value and care of their trees (value of edible landscaping)
Click the photo for our latest news!